Official Post Your Random Thoughts (289 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I WILL TRY TOOOO :bunnylove: IF YOU DON'T SEE ME ANYMORE, THAT MEANS I'M PROBABLY ALREADY ASLEEP :lisalaugh:
i believe in u :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: if you sleep, sleep well, good night!!
if u stay up........... :pepelook::pepelook::pepelook::pepelook::pepelook:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i believe in u :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: if you sleep, sleep well, good night!!
if u stay up........... :pepelook::pepelook::pepelook::pepelook::pepelook:
thank youuu! :bunnylove: have a great day~
I don't think I'll stay up any longer, I'm starting to feel dizzy lol
after checking my notifs, I'll go to sleep, good night <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
thank youuu! :bunnylove: have a great day~
I don't think I'll stay up any longer, I'm starting to feel dizzy lol
after checking my notifs, I'll go to sleep, good night <3
:izhug: :izhug: :izhug: :izhug: :izhug: :izhug: :izhug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
degrassi season 10 ep 16 is so emotional..... hit hard i cried bro...........
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
chenles bbl..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
chenles bbl..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
no filter (lovingly)
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,683
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,627
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
MWHAHAHA I THOUGHT SO :mgblush:
Also I had fish and rice the whole day today lol :kokorohappy: what did you have for dinner and lucnh too
AS YOU SHOULD!!!!!!! FISH AND RICE IS NICE!!!!

I had a ham breadroll for lunch and a pizza for dinner
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jungwonie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Rolling in the deep.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i think ive already watched this season and im 80% i didnt but idr where i left off so rewatch it
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
abt to hit 4k post in here............
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
So exhausted wow...
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
im never gonna get over football field haechan..........
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Time to eat..
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
cant wait to see the 7dream custom mics reveal :feral::feral::feral::feral::feral::feral:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
art is obviosuly not getting done my interesting is fading again HELP
picmix time
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
crying bc one of my favorite picmix-ers friended me back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread