almost one year since i ditched him !sometimes i wanna talk to him again but hes soim rly better off without
Thank you! I only have it sometimes though!PIZZA FOR DINNER?!?SOUNDS AMAZING HONESTLY
literally the perfect gameI love tomodachi life
I rediscovered my save two games ago and oml im married to seungmin from golden child!!! I've added wonjin, woobin and allen thus far, i may or may not add the rest of the members since allen does not look like allenliterally the perfect game![]()
THATS CUTEI rediscovered my save two games ago and oml im married to seungmin from golden child!!! I've added wonjin, woobin and allen thus far, i may or may not add the rest of the members since allen does not look like allen
this only have multi-layered funnies to me bc i call sm music that has a lot of trumpets nfl music
todays dream pic teasers