Official Post Your Random Thoughts (556 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
GOOD MORNING TO YOUUU
HOW WAS YOUR SLEEP!!!
I DONT REMEMBER HOW I SLEPT 😍😍😍 lmaO fr tho i woke up and immediately watched broken melodies and forgot all else 😭😭😭
ITS SO GOOD 😭😭😭

How are YOUU?!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I DONT REMEMBER HOW I SLEPT 😍😍😍 lmaO fr tho i woke up and immediately watched broken melodies and forgot all else 😭😭😭
ITS SO GOOD 😭😭😭

How are YOUU?!
as you should!!! right priorities fr:maheart: I AGREEE, HEARD THE FIRST LINE AND I KNEW I'D LOVE IT :sakUwu:

well same as yesterday for you since it's still the same day for me LOL :haylul: but I had a great dinner~ :izhug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
as you should!!! right priorities fr:maheart: I AGREEE, HEARD THE FIRST LINE AND I KNEW I'D LOVE IT :sakUwu:

well same as yesterday for you since it's still the same day for me LOL :haylul: but I had a great dinner~ :izhug:
i was so blown away. i knew i could trust them but it still blew me away, when they hit me with that "youuuUUUUUuuuUU" note GODD i love them 🥹🥹🥹 IM GLAD YOU LIKED IT TOO !! 🥹🥹🥹💖💖💖

lol NICE!! good dinner = happy times :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i was so blown away. i knew i could trust them but it still blew me away, when they hit me with that "youuuUUUUUuuuUU" note GODD i love them 🥹🥹🥹 IM GLAD YOU LIKED IT TOO !! 🥹🥹🥹💖💖💖

lol NICE!! good dinner = happy times :sakUwu:
OFCC HOW COULD I NOT LIKE THIS BEAUTIFUL SONG :blush2:

realll :ummm: food always makes me feel better :dogsmile:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread