GOOD MORNING TO YOUUUGOOD MORNJNG
I DONT REMEMBER HOW I SLEPT 😍😍😍 lmaO fr tho i woke up and immediately watched broken melodies and forgot all else 😭😭😭GOOD MORNING TO YOUUU
HOW WAS YOUR SLEEP!!!
as you should!!! right priorities frI DONT REMEMBER HOW I SLEPT 😍😍😍 lmaO fr tho i woke up and immediately watched broken melodies and forgot all else 😭😭😭
ITS SO GOOD 😭😭😭
How are YOUU?!
but so fast when it comes to kps notifsI'm very lazy to check my messenger these days![]()
my online friends are just way better than irl onesbut so fast when it comes to kps notifs![]()
i was so blown away. i knew i could trust them but it still blew me away, when they hit me with that "youuuUUUUUuuuUU" note GODD i love them 🥹🥹🥹 IM GLAD YOU LIKED IT TOO !! 🥹🥹🥹💖💖💖as you should!!! right priorities frI AGREEE, HEARD THE FIRST LINE AND I KNEW I'D LOVE IT
well same as yesterday for you since it's still the same day for me LOLbut I had a great dinner~
![]()
OFCC HOW COULD I NOT LIKE THIS BEAUTIFUL SONGi was so blown away. i knew i could trust them but it still blew me away, when they hit me with that "youuuUUUUUuuuUU" note GODD i love them 🥹🥹🥹 IM GLAD YOU LIKED IT TOO !! 🥹🥹🥹💖💖💖
lol NICE!! good dinner = happy times![]()
like I'd be sad but if you bring me ice creamfood always makes me feel better![]()
and their edits too omgthe more I keep reading my classmates' convos in our gc... I-![]()
also I don't understand the hype of lato-lato'sand their edits too omg![]()
thissthis puzzle is really testing my brain huh
I assembled 1 and my dad also assembled 1thiss
![]()
got this pic from google lol
my father saw this puzzle at our store and brought it home![]()