Official Post Your Random Thoughts (454 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I found a user who will hate me, yay!
please naevis just delete that you dont deserve it. youre gonna hurt other who care about you when they realize you wanted that.
 
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
please naevis just delete that you dont deserve it. youre gonna hurt other who care about you when they realize you wanted that.
I know but I'm done with my life plus I don't want anyone to care about me so I can leave in peace
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread