- Joined
- 10 April 2023
- Messages
- 24,012
- Reactions Received
- 19,103
- Location
- uran
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 97,644
- Fandom
- uwanator
- Ship
Ain’t that deepbruh enough with these generation debates already![]()
Ain’t that deepbruh enough with these generation debates already![]()
I just want v@Hao , are you still looking for BTS badges?
Ok, I'll get him for you quicklyI just want v![]()
please naevis just delete that you dont deserve it. youre gonna hurt other who care about you when they realize you wanted that.I found a user who will hate me, yay!
I know but I'm done with my life plus I don't want anyone to care about me so I can leave in peaceplease naevis just delete that you dont deserve it. youre gonna hurt other who care about you when they realize you wanted that.