Official Post Your Random Thoughts (189 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

my hair is so picky to shampoos and hair products...like it's so hard to find one that's really good and suits it well:jisoosmh:
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
my hair is so picky to shampoos and hair products...like it's so hard to find one that's really good and suits it well :jisoosmh:
GIRL YOU'RE AUSSIE!?!?!? WHERE AT!?!?!?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
stealing thoughts
 
D

Deleted member 74

GIRL YOU'RE AUSSIE!?!?!? WHERE AT!?!?!?
omg sydney! what about you c:
you and the other user ranting about the hsc on the page before this was a mood lmao, if you're both just done with year 12 don't worry about it, it honestly doesn't mean anything in the long run :")
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
omg sydney! what about you c:
you and the other user ranting about the hsc on the page before this was a mood lmao, if you're both just done with year 12 don't worry about it, it honestly doesn't mean anything in the long run :")
Sydney TOO BITCH DEFBJHURHBFUI4HTRBGHUIHTJBRGH I'm around the north west!

@kingdom has been out of the atar/whatever it's called in their state for a bit I think, I finished the hsc this year. I know it's not gonna mean anything in the long run but lord I wanna get into the course I want cause it has the major I want, praying so hard in the next 10 days!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
My timeline is full of hbomberguy discourse I love it I live for video essay drama
That being said my respect for internethistroian has deteriorated, james too but I wasn't much of a fan of him
 
D

Deleted member 74

Sydney TOO BITCH DEFBJHURHBFUI4HTRBGHUIHTJBRGH I'm around the north west!

@kingdom has been out of the atar/whatever it's called in their state for a bit I think, I finished the hsc this year. I know it's not gonna mean anything in the long run but lord I wanna get into the course I want cause it has the major I want, praying so hard in the next 10 days!!!
wow first sydneysider I met here :") I'm in the west! o:
ohh same as me I graduated 2018, I know results are out soon since one of my sisters just finished year 12 too, good luck~ <3 ohh if it's to get into a course you want makes sense, what course did you want to do??
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
wow first sydneysider I met here :") I'm in the west! o:
ohh same as me I graduated 2018, I know results are out soon since one of my sisters just finished year 12 too, good luck~ <3 ohh if it's to get into a course you want makes sense, what course did you want to do??
Girl you're so close oml omw let's meet in parra :vroomskrrt: :vroomskrrt: :vroomskrrt:
Thank you <<3 Hoping to get a bachelor of arts at a uni in east sydney, 80 atar hellll im gonna kms!!! /j they only do lingustics from what I know, I wanna major in it. I know western sydney does a bachelor of lingusitics but they don't got a language I wanna study unfortunately
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Sydney TOO BITCH DEFBJHURHBFUI4HTRBGHUIHTJBRGH I'm around the north west!

@kingdom has been out of the atar/whatever it's called in their state for a bit I think, I finished the hsc this year. I know it's not gonna mean anything in the long run but lord I wanna get into the course I want cause it has the major I want, praying so hard in the next 10 days!!!
I actually graduated high school in 2020 and yes it’s called ATAR here in Melbourne too :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I actually graduated high school in 2020 and yes it’s called ATAR here in Melbourne too :)
Oh girl I thought you were rural victoria for some reason ;-;
 
  • Wow
Reactions: shadow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Only one from coffs harbour <------- lol
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Don't worry bro we're all from the east lol I wanna see someone from perth/west next haha
Lol my ex was from perth
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
I liked discussing english, I will always love words and shit, but it was the essays for me. I always had to AGREE with the author. And I did TS ELLIOT!!!!! HE SUCKS!!!! I AM NO.1 TS ELLIOT HATER!!!

French was a breeze, Japanese was my worst subject ever. It went french > society > economics > english > Japanese. That being said I do enjoy japanese to a certain extent, it's just my inconfidence in Japanese made me have anxiety attacks and I was just always down on myself during it. Like I cried while my tutor (bless her) was praising my writing homework, because I genuinely don't believe I do well. Like I always tried so hard but got a 33% in a test one time. Like thanks, I did my best???? I remember hiding out at recess crying to myself. that and breaking down in front of my japanese teacher during homework, excusing myself to the bathroom when I got my test results. I hated that day. I remember my best friend coming up to me third period saying where I was, I told her my exam results and she was like "that's an improvement right?" cause I was in tutoring just to improve but I just shook my head. The fact that not only will I be scored but also RANKED!? girl no.

humanities is wayyyyyy more fun like im sorry y'all wanna stress over physics??? I'm having fun learning about France!!!

Hey, at least you survived!!! Maths is gonna be compulsory next HSC year lol, I luckily missed out on that. The fact that our school already had an english line and maths line too, like they just assumed everybody did it lol. I actually took up another language during year 11 instead of maths to get around it, can't torture me!
I have never heard of TS Elliot but essays were always the worst of the worst in the entire English class, period.

YES GODDDDD getting a lower result for a subject you’ve been very passionate about even when you thought you’d do well or ok with it but end up getting a lower result?? Girl I totally know that feeling!! I would’ve broke down too if that ever happened, well actually I would hide my tears when I’m in school but as soon as i get home then I would immediately start crying in my bed in that case :<

ooooh op that’s quite scary about maths being compulsory for HSC/VCE next year :0 I wish everyone luck on that aaaaaaaaa
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread