- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,514
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,093
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
BITCH AHHHHHHHHHHHH YOURE ALWAYS IN MY HEART TOO!!!GHFI9GUHJRU98TGIUHJUIRWUFHJBIT'S TRUEEEE!!! ALL THE MEMORIES WE'VE SHARED (AND OF COURSE, YOU TOO) WILL FOREVER BE IN MY HEART
did I not talk about this before? I did thoughhhhh
and yes, I like him back dfuhgjnrthrgdyuytr. although I started liking him after his confession cause we've been talking a lot after thatand I found out he's really fun to talk with and shiiiit
GIRL, WE'RE MORE THAN FRIENDS BUT LESS THAN LOVERS LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT? OML HOW DID I EVEN GET HEREEE
edit: it's probs just puppy love though lol
YOU'RE THE BEST ONLINE FRIEND I COULD EVER ASK FOR HUHUHUHUBITCH AHHHHHHHHHHHH YOURE ALWAYS IN MY HEART TOO!!!GHFI9GUHJRU98TGIUHJUIRWUFHJB
O0DFHJBRIJHRIUO3RHJBTIUO3HTGUOIHGJOI4UHTGTJOIUHEGTBJVHKRIU32JHIWU4THJGOIRH GUGIRTGJIR9IROIJIVOJ GIRL!!!!!! OMFG WHO CARES IF IT'S PUPPY LOVE!? OMFG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May you guys live happily!!! oh my god I feel like an overly emotional auntie!!
uuugh, this is why I hate my schoolbut anyway, when can my patrol practice![]()
I've been in this hellhole, oh I mean school for more than 10 years now :)) this is like my second homebut it's gonna be my last year next school year, it'd be a shame to transfer and not get any loyalty award lmao
TOO BAD SOME OF MY CLASS PICTURES GOT LOST OR GOT RUINEDI've been in this hellhole, oh I mean school for more than 10 years now :)) this is like my second home
ALL I WANT IS TO SEE YOU HAPPY OF COURSE IM SPPORTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACTS OF SERVICES?!?!!!? ERUFHRGFUJIHRTFJ YOU WONYOU'RE THE BEST ONLINE FRIEND I COULD EVER ASK FOR HUHUHUHU
OMG I'VE BEEN SO BUSY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED YOU WITH ALL THE LATEST TEAS!!!!! DON'T WORRY, MY CHRISTMAS BREAK IS KINDA SOON
this guy's top love language is probs acts of service and I'm like (just in my mind ofc) "you're going to make me fall if you keep doing this"
and wow, you're more supportive than I thought you would be!![]()
GIRL, HE ALWAYS FINDS TIME TO CARRY MY BAG WHEN I ENTER SCHOOL AND I'M LIKE SDFIGJFEHTRYTYUALL I WANT IS TO SEE YOU HAPPY OF COURSE IM SPPORTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACTS OF SERVICES?!?!!!? ERUFHRGFUJIHRTFJ YOU WON
GIRL STOP IM GONNA CRY YOURE THE BEST ONLINE FRIEND EVER TOO MWAH I LOVE YOU
IUHDFJVBCHDUIHJKBVFDHOIRUHFBV JDEHOWIHFVBFJKDIEFB VJKDHBN GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO CUTE OMFG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVER IE3JRHFJIJHGJIJRGIJGRNTIGJNROG ISTFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL ARE GONNA MAKE QUITE A PAIR!!!!!!!!GIRL, HE ALWAYS FINDS TIME TO CARRY MY BAG WHEN I ENTER SCHOOL AND I'M LIKE SDFIGJFEHTRYTYU
also one time, I got sick and couldn't get online. he messaged me at 1am 😭 I replied at 2am lol, I was awake at that time cause I needed to drink my medicine and I couldn't sleep cause my head hurt so bad
so I took my mom's phone lmao (she slept with me), also because I wanted to see if he replied to me
anyway, he was like "what happened?" (at 1am!!) and I told him what happened and I was like "why were you online at 1am btw?" cause he usually sleeps at 9pm
and I went back to sleep after that... and you know what his reply was? sdefhrgjtiytgtrhyj, he said that he also got sick, but when he woke up at 1am, he went to check his phone immediately even though his head really hurt just so he could see if I finally replied 😭 and I'm just so touched wtf
and he waited the night before that too and I'm just oisjdfgirhjtyrfhgyjutfr!!!!
and I was like "omg, why would you do that when you're also sick?" and he was like "because I was so used to us always messaging each other"
I'M GONNA CRY TOO HUHU, MWAH I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!
edit: and the way he didn't even know I was sick when he sent that message, he just asked because I didn't reply to him 😭 also cause I messaged him at like 9am and said "hi" when I was at school (this was on a saturday btw, and he couldn't go to school at that time) and he replied with a hello at like 1pm. I couldn't get online after I sent him that hi message, but my friend got to view his message (I logged in to my acc at her phone) and didn't reply and he said "seen" at like 8pm I think? and at like 1am the next day, that's when he asked me what happened 😭 SEE SEE??!?! THE WAY I'M SO DETAILED WITH MY STORY OMG
ALSO, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME FEELING THIS WAYYYYYIUHDFJVBCHDUIHJKBVFDHOIRUHFBV JDEHOWIHFVBFJKDIEFB VJKDHBN GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO CUTE OMFG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVER IE3JRHFJIJHGJIJRGIJGRNTIGJNROG ISTFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL ARE GONNA MAKE QUITE A PAIR!!!!!!!!
thank you <3 that's true japanese is so hard, the only reason I know some phrases is because of anime/manga but actually learning the language takes a lot of time :") both are beautiful languages though c:OMFG YOURE GONNA DO AMAZING!!! I find french easier than japanese, maybe because it's more related to english so I can compare the two :))