- Joined
- 7 August 2022
- Messages
- 782
- Reactions Received
- 1,866
- Location
- New Zealand
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,599
- Fandom
- Army, MOA, COER
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I guess sofr same but their girl groups I would say are more successful
I guess sofr same but their girl groups I would say are more successful
THE SONGMIN LAYOUT?!!?!?!?!?!? HELLO!?!?!?Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah lalalalalalalahahahahahahahahaha
my bias is actually hyeongjun, and seongmin is my second bias but he's literally so pretty i couldn't resist but to make him as my layoutTHE SONGMIN LAYOUT?!!?!?!?!?!? HELLO!?!?!?
UGH I GET IT SO BADLYYYYYYYYmy bias is actually hyeongjun, and seongmin is my second bias but he's literally so pretty i couldn't resist but to make him as my layout![]()
DONT WE ALLLLLLLLUGH I GET IT SO BADLYYYYYYYY
coconut milk in my drinks is my new obsession, but specifically the alpro barista version. all the other ones ive tried are too thick and creamy </3found my new go to cafe order, iced matcha latte with coconut milk and vanilla syrup its so gooddddd![]()