SLAY WE LOVE AUSSIES I have a friend who now has fomo from missing the festival, she really wanted to go down to MelbourneYesss :3
Nooo :,( I'm sad she missed it. It was a shame they only played one city. I met so many Perth girls there too.SLAY WE LOVE AUSSIES I have a friend who now has fomo from missing the festival, she really wanted to go down to Melbourne
Stay safe!!Yikes the storms tonight are pretty badIf we are getting hit this bad poor Virginia and Carolinas tomorrow
It fizzled like literally a county awayStay safe!!
Ooooo have fun! Nmixx are on my dream concert list so tell me how it goesOnly 3 more sleeps before I head to Paris to catch Nmixx on the 22nd.
It's funny how time moves differently after I book a trip, I usually do it 2-3 months in advance. At first it feels like it's far away but then a month turns into a week over night and once there's only a few days left time seems to slow down again until you wake up and it's time to grab your bag and go.