Official Post Your Random Thoughts (114 Viewers)

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,181
Reactions Received
1,618
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
36,331
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Jessica (SNSD) using a NewJeans song for her latest story doesn't feel like a coincidence, I'm curious what she's thinking about starting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Snailmin

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
SLAY WE LOVE AUSSIES I have a friend who now has fomo from missing the festival, she really wanted to go down to Melbourne
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
idek how to trade or do anything related to cards anymore.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i js saw a zb1 video

worst year everrrr
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
so 2023 wasn't my year, neither was 2024 or 2025, and so far 2026 isn't good

this is terrible
 

HyuneSuga

#1 HWANGER
.
Joined
28 January 2026
Messages
3,136
Reactions Received
851
Location
Hyunjin #1 Australian Stan
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
45,141
Fandom
HWANGER
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
SLAY WE LOVE AUSSIES I have a friend who now has fomo from missing the festival, she really wanted to go down to Melbourne
Nooo :,( I'm sad she missed it. It was a shame they only played one city. I met so many Perth girls there too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
I hate him so much and everyone who likes him. I try not to hate the other people who havent done anything and wants to stop him but my hate towards him and his greed makes me resent everyone. My heart and brain cant handle this fear and worry i feel because of him.
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,181
Reactions Received
1,618
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
36,331
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Only 3 more sleeps before I head to Paris to catch Nmixx on the 22nd.

It's funny how time moves differently after I book a trip, I usually do it 2-3 months in advance. At first it feels like it's far away but then a month turns into a week over night and once there's only a few days left time seems to slow down again until you wake up and it's time to grab your bag and go.
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Only 3 more sleeps before I head to Paris to catch Nmixx on the 22nd.

It's funny how time moves differently after I book a trip, I usually do it 2-3 months in advance. At first it feels like it's far away but then a month turns into a week over night and once there's only a few days left time seems to slow down again until you wake up and it's time to grab your bag and go.
Ooooo have fun! Nmixx are on my dream concert list so tell me how it goes :pandalove: I'm sure they'll be amazing though
 
  • Like
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread