Official Post Your Random Thoughts (134 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I've come to realise that all of my hair decisions are just fashionable disasters
@KidLeader112 WHY SAD FACE I SAID FASHIONABLE DISASTERS LOL

I mean like it never goes how I planned it to go but it always looks aight regardless lol
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I really just spent $70 on make up when I’ve only worn make up 3 times in my 19 years of my life oh my god what is wrong with me :nekosweat:
Keep it up until you're 25 and you'll end up like my sister lol. I wear makeup everyday and play around with diff products a lot but my sister has a bigger collection than me when she can't even put it on herself and only wears it in the once every 6 months she goes out, where she makes me do her makeup for her... And then around a year after she's bought stuff it all inevitably gets handed down to me anyway cuz she ain't got no space for it all
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I've come to realise that all of my hair decisions are just fashionable disasters
No, they aren't. I liked pink, purple, white and orange hair colors :bigcatlove:
 
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
507
Reactions Received
1,807
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Keep it up until you're 25 and you'll end up like my sister lol. I wear makeup everyday and play around with diff products a lot but my sister has a bigger collection than me when she can't even put it on herself and only wears it in the once every 6 months she goes out, where she makes me do her makeup for her... And then around a year after she's bought stuff it all inevitably gets handed down to me anyway cuz she ain't got no space for it all
I had none at all so i bought like 10 things. Good idea lol idk how long this stuff goes without expiring but i will keep for as long as possible lol. I’ll probably only wear it like every few months anyway
 
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I lost some respect for a reviewer I liked (not Kpop). I decided to visit their twitter account and...the whiplash I just experienced in comparing how professional they are in their reviews to how they talk on twitter is jarring. Why are you using the only twitter account you link in your video's to talk sht about comments people leave. :taeminface: I had a better opinion of them until now.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Nothing better than going to a random church at 11 pm to light up fireworks :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread