I really just spent $70 on make up when I’ve only worn make up 3 times in my 19 years of my life oh my god what is wrong with me 
@KidLeader112 WHY SAD FACE I SAID FASHIONABLE DISASTERS LOLI've come to realise that all of my hair decisions are just fashionable disasters
Keep it up until you're 25 and you'll end up like my sister lol. I wear makeup everyday and play around with diff products a lot but my sister has a bigger collection than me when she can't even put it on herself and only wears it in the once every 6 months she goes out, where she makes me do her makeup for her... And then around a year after she's bought stuff it all inevitably gets handed down to me anyway cuz she ain't got no space for it allI really just spent $70 on make up when I’ve only worn make up 3 times in my 19 years of my life oh my god what is wrong with me![]()
No, they aren't. I liked pink, purple, white and orange hair colorsI've come to realise that all of my hair decisions are just fashionable disasters
I had none at all so i bought like 10 things. Good idea lol idk how long this stuff goes without expiring but i will keep for as long as possible lol. I’ll probably only wear it like every few months anywayKeep it up until you're 25 and you'll end up like my sister lol. I wear makeup everyday and play around with diff products a lot but my sister has a bigger collection than me when she can't even put it on herself and only wears it in the once every 6 months she goes out, where she makes me do her makeup for her... And then around a year after she's bought stuff it all inevitably gets handed down to me anyway cuz she ain't got no space for it all
Let's see how we handle greenNo, they aren't. I liked pink, purple, white and orange hair colors![]()