Official Post Your Random Thoughts (198 Viewers)

Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
not to be dramatic but I just feel I can never do anything right you know?
I just... I am just useless somehow... It is so weird, nothing ever works or goes right LMAO sorry for the drama
I had a very difficult day and probably tomorrow is gonna be difficult as well
:yolk:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
not to be dramatic but I just feel I can never do anything right you know?
I just... I am just useless somehow... It is so weird, nothing ever works or goes right LMAO sorry for the drama
I had a very difficult day and probably tomorrow is gonna be difficult as well
:yolk:
No one is useless, especially not someone sweet like you. You might just be stuck in situations that don't suit you or surrounded by people who are not good for you and that could make you feel this way.. You are great in my opinion <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Loki
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship


obsessed, this is one of the best songs I have ever heard, such beauty and true art... my god what a beautiful man, I would fall in love with him in the blink of an eye if I were to meet him, I bet........just my god, I can't even express how I feel.. <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Loki
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
okay but we were supposed to meet three hours ago originally and now you tell me at 7...... good thing I have no life huh 😅
lots is going on with me right now......it's kinda exciting but......I like having a boring life too, I'm not sure I feel too happy hmm but I guess I shouldn't complain
I just realized these two posts don't really add up... :welp:
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No one is useless, especially not someone sweet like you. You might just be stuck in situations that don't suit you or surrounded by people who are not good for you and that could make you feel this way.. You are great in my opinion <3
OH MY GOSH, thank you so much <3 you are the kind person here, I am actually speechless.. :maheart:
it's just that when I feel like I am no good no matter where or in what situation it is so hard to understand that not everything is my fault? It's hard to put in words, it's like I feel that no matter what I am just a good for nothing yikes ~this lately has gave me really bad feeling I am making a distance but it's hard for me because sometimes we like to be in certain places even when we feel bad idk it's like something I am used to. (I am deeply sorry about how bad I am at expressing how I am feeling rn)
thanks for the support it means a lot I am crying
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
OH MY GOSH, thank you so much <3 you are the kind person here, I am actually speechless.. :maheart:
it's just that when I feel like I am no good no matter where or in what situation it is so hard to understand that not everything is my fault? It's hard to put in words, it's like I feel that no matter what I am just a good for nothing yikes ~this lately has gave me really bad feeling I am making a distance but it's hard for me because sometimes we like to be in certain places even when we feel bad idk it's like something I am used to. (I am deeply sorry about how bad I am at expressing how I am feeling rn)
thanks for the support it means a lot I am crying
Aw haha so cute, you shouldn't thank me tho. I understand, maybe work on your confidence? Write down some positive stuff like your good qualities and compliments you got, ask the people who love you too and it's really important to do what you love so try starting a new hobby maybe ❤

Someone once had me wait outside a church by the school building, so we could hang out. She never showed up. So I walked all the way over to school, thinking maybe she was there for some reason. She wasn't. So I walked back to the church, waited some more, texted her, and eventually left. It turns out she never even left her house. Too busy playing World of Warcraft >_<
Dat batch :nayeonisdone:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread