I'm not crazy! ThanksIt’s new 👌👌
I'm not crazy! ThanksIt’s new 👌👌
Lmao.A certain K Pop forum that won't be named has been hacked
![]()
Lmao.
Karma for banning @goyo and @starwarsbitch oh damn you changed your username again @darkyoda whatever the hell you're called
Why are you shading disbanded group? And why are you even using AKP to begin with?@Peach can you believe I was about to write a shade on wanna one on akp where you arent even! but then got scared that you may be lurking around the corner!
Your scaryy
... well I was actually going to shade that dude in your dp but even saying that is scary whrwoskdneWhy are you shading disbanded group? And why are you even using AKP to begin with?![]()
its honestly been growing on me as wellwhy. is. this. stuck. in. my. head.
I really disliked the song at first but it keeps growing on me. I can't get this song out of my head. help.
that dude has a name, the name is King Daniel, now bow down to my king... well I was actually going to shade that dude in your dp but even saying that is scary whrwoskdne
And LOL come on me and akp are a wedded couple through sickness and health for better or worse
Oh wow.that dude has a name, the name is King Daniel, now bow down to my king
jokes aside, even you shading him, won't make me go on that forum so whatever you write there won't be seen by me![]()
HE LITERALLY LOOKS SO PLAIN, WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THIS MAN?!I know, I know-- not a single other on this website understands my attraction... but really Dimash is so hot, not joking, he just really gets me going, such a cutie
@shineesmascot
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
But have you heard him sing???HE LITERALLY LOOKS SO PLAIN, WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THIS MAN?!
I'm sure he has a very lovely voice but that won't stop me from thinking that he is not all that attractive!But have you heard him sing???![]()