I need the approval of this one teacher at school to start on my own project AND THEY JUST DON'T REPLY TO MY MAILS.
I had to sent this pitch letter to her yesterday so she can see what plans I have
We are already 2 weeks into school and I still can't start because THEY DONT REPLY
Apparently Japan is a city in China... And the spanish language has its roots in Central America... Such wisdom. Our generation is really the cutting edge of society.
What to do today. It's too early to do studies and I am not in the mood to write anything down today....
I know! I'll go to the shops and get my usual thing I get instead.
Take my mind off class, because it's bugging me out how stressful it is.
I can’t believe that I found like 6 freaking K-pop magazines/sticker sets in Turkey! I knew K-pop was huge here but I didn’t think it’d be this huge. Even on streets I see random BTS merch, book store where I got my magazines from had BTS’s Japanese album. I’m so happy because one of the magazines had Wanna One’s and Daniel’s poster in it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.