Official Post Your Random Thoughts (305 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
R.I.P My Wednesday. I don't know what to do today, but I already feel like it's gonna be studies related.
That or I can check the shops out maybe. Who knows!
 

potato

β˜† Stan Yolkie β˜†
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I feel empty.

It feels so strange. I feel like I'm floating. Like I'm not actually in the present moment and everything is just a dream, like it's not actually happening. I don't know hot to describe it. It's such a weird feeling.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm hungry.
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's a higher place all over again. (this born of osiris) album has the jams and whams!
Amazingly well done with the instrumentals and production :)

thank you for the heavy metal!
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I hate in cop shows/jail scenes in which the officer(s), with no trace of irony or humor, tells the person they're interrogating, "Don't go anywhere."

Like...where...are they gonna go? Unless this is Now You See Me, they aren't going ANYWHERE. Sigh.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am sad. I tried using my Mastercard debit card to buy Daniel's fan club membership and it didn't work. I saw people on Twitter claim that their VISA debit cards worked and I'm thinking how convenient knowing that my bank replaced all VISA cards with Mastercard years ago. No one in my family has a credit card and I can't make one because it won't arrive on time anyways. Just my kind of luck, someone better not assume that I'm a fake fan, not my fault that Konnect thinks that all international fans have credit cards and nothing else. 🀑

I'll make up my sadness by buying some TS4 game pack
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel like my life is just a revolving door of bills and entertainment.
Life is confusing yet good. More the latter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm gonna try to dye my hair on my own for the first time soon *slightly nervous already* I hope one box of hair dye is enough and I hope I don't mess up ahh πŸ˜–
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
no offense to anyone, truly, but a lot of men around me are so damn entitled and have this mentality of having the god given right to comment on every female's appearance all the time when they themselves look like crap and have nothing going for them in any other way either, but hey that's fine because they are men. This old man at work suddenly started talking to me way too much, making dumb "jokes" only he was laughing at, and being seriously rude and obnoxious by implying I am fat and lazy too, basically. How I look is none of your business, sir. And I worked way more than you did. I don't want to be rude to anyone, especially an old man, but if he keeps this up, I'm gonna have to say something. And my friend told me he did the same with her too. How truly low and disgusting, I'm so sick of this
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Please, please forgive me
But I won't be home again
Maybe someday you'll look up
And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one
Isn't something missing?

You won't cry for my absence, I know
You forgot me long ago
Am I that unimportant?
Am I so insignificant?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

Even though I'm the sacrifice
You won't try for me, not now
Though I'd die to know you love me
I'm all alone
Isn't someone missing me?

Please, please forgive me
But I won't be home again
I know what you do to yourself
I breathe deep and cry out
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

Even though I'm the sacrifice
You won't try for me, not now
Though I'd die to know you love me
I'm all alone
Isn't someone missing me?

And if I bleed, I'll bleed
Knowing you don't care
And if I sleep just to dream of you
And wake without you there
Isn't something missing?
Isn't something...

Even though I'm the sacrifice
You won't try for me, not now
Though I'd die to know you love me
I'm all alone
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I need to put myself first for once. I always think of others, though to the point, I don't do anything for me.
Hell the world needs more exploring than just my bedroom, but I get so anxious and paranoid when I go outside.

Then the voices telling me things I don't want to hear and showing me nightmarish things.
It's getting beyond traumatic now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach and kodoku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I remember being undergrad and being so over it... I wanted to graduate and be in grad school. Now that I am in grad school (almost 3rd year into grad school) its just so tedious and monotonous... While I don't mind the content and am pretty good at it and glad that multiple choice exams are not a thing anymore writing ten page papers every week and having to read from 150-200 a week gets tedious. 17-credit undergrad hours semesters is like 9-credit grad hours... 🀣
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian


This song sums up my day fairly well. Sleeping and dreaming too much.
So much my reality is in tatters and my surroundings shattered.

When all you feel is regret greed and neglect
while we dream we feel alive
while we cry we hope to one day die
an honest mistake made flesh
mesh bestows me armour against the cold
never so bold as I am right now
now is the time to dream
dreaming verse reality
reality vs fiction
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm broke, I paid 357€ for tickets to Antalya, last year I paid 192€ but at least I don't have to sit long hours in the airport so I guess it's worth it. :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread