Every moment of my life honestly.Do you ever just excessively crave human affection, but then you remember there is no one to give that to you? Because same..
Oh no! Do you wanna talk about it?I feel empty.
It's fine but I appreciate the gestureOh no! Do you wanna talk about it?
You can message me when ever. I'll do my best to support you.It's fine but I appreciate the gesture![]()
I’m always here if you need. Hope you feel better lovey <3I feel empty.
Thank you so much Izz <333I’m always here if you need. Hope you feel better lovey <3
I just thought...... What if there was a book that makes everyone think it's a romance book and it goes to the cliché of throwing rocks at the window but it takes a twist the police are called and it turns into a crime bookYou're typical love story always has someone throwing rocks at the love interests window, right? It's normally before the love interest even has feelings for the other person. But throwing rocks at a window, couldn’t it be classed as harassment and vandalism? So if they can get done with this, they could be in some trouble getting caught.
same bruhDo you ever just excessively crave human affection, but then you remember there is no one to give that to you? Because same..
:) <3~