- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 80
- Reactions Received
- 173
- Location
- Andromeda
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
I realized I was going on and on about how good looking a boy was so I deleted all of it and decided to make shorter.
This extremely attractive boy apparently said I was cut eand aadorable to my sister. I'm a bit pumped about it, since I've thought he was one fine specimen since he first showed up at our school as a 6th grader.... yeah I was a freshman. not proud, but you just need to see him. well, if your into that kinda guy.
Wait almost too good to be true, but I doubt she lied so yeah.
He's very good looking, but hes like 14 or 15 and I'm 17 so thats kinda weird, he should be the adorable one not me. I look a lot younger than I am. unfortunately.
Hes like.... racially ambiguous. I cant tell if hes biracial (black and white) or just light skinned. Either way, he is fiiiiiiiiiiine. And has been for years. But i guess my attraction stops at his appearance. He doesn't seem like a bad person, but i don't really him so eh.
still just as long but you gotta see him to understand..... hes just.... very good looking
This extremely attractive boy apparently said I was cut eand aadorable to my sister. I'm a bit pumped about it, since I've thought he was one fine specimen since he first showed up at our school as a 6th grader.... yeah I was a freshman. not proud, but you just need to see him. well, if your into that kinda guy.
Wait almost too good to be true, but I doubt she lied so yeah.
He's very good looking, but hes like 14 or 15 and I'm 17 so thats kinda weird, he should be the adorable one not me. I look a lot younger than I am. unfortunately.
Hes like.... racially ambiguous. I cant tell if hes biracial (black and white) or just light skinned. Either way, he is fiiiiiiiiiiine. And has been for years. But i guess my attraction stops at his appearance. He doesn't seem like a bad person, but i don't really him so eh.
still just as long but you gotta see him to understand..... hes just.... very good looking