Official Post Your Random Thoughts (58 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hot water is fixed woo hoo. No time like the present.
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel so ugh. : / Like nothing ever happens to me that is decent.
And when they are decent, then they never come around again.

I hate this lifeless cycle I am in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Follow the dreamtime... follow the earth for we are one within it.
<3 elements of the earth. I belong to >:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A song about souls always sends me to sleep. <3
That or any half decent female vocalist. :)

Better get ready to plank I guess like usual.

also.

I finished another unit today 8 out of 13 done wuu
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Watching this reminds me why I became interested in k-pop in the first place... because what I saw was great art that made me inspired to make art... I feel that again now, with KARD, when I've mostly become disillusioned with k-pop... and I just want to tell everyone how I feel. But most of my friends hate k-pop and whenever I bring it up I feel wrong TT

That's such a shame. Some people are quite unappreciative of new things like music, people, culture etc.
My twin can't even watch subs anymore. He hates asian that much.
It's like he is one part of himself and the other half went walk abouts and got mauled by a grizzly bear.
I feel sad since he is the one that got into into Asian pop in the first place.
Now I feel all alone in its warmth, since he doesn't share that same love and passion for it.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: username1
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
It's making my blood boil how coronavirus spreaded in my country like crazy and people are dying and that's just bc people of other nation eat bats and snakes. Why woild it be offensive when it's a fact, snowflakes
 
  • Like
Reactions: quinby
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Why have a I felt like I've done nothing, I'm feeling as if I'm just existing with no soul. Maybe I'm in my emo phase now💀
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Snack world is such a great investment. I wish it got the love it deserved. Who cares if it's simple to play.
It's funny and a cute game <3

Some yokai watch traits in this game I feel too. Not a bad thing mind you.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
If someone doesn't work for you anymore, do you really, honestly, truly believe that it's perfectly fine to ask them to do some work-related stuff for you? Are you really that dense?
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I almost got stuck outside the house :yolk: I went to throw away something and forgot to block the door... and my key, so the door locked :jisoosmh: I had to knock on the door for a few minutes before my housemate opened...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: username1
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So it was around New Years when I accidentally broke the screen on my Chromebook (and I was too broke to buy a replacement screen, although I wouldn't since the cost of replacing the screen would be ~$100 and the Chromebook costed only $39 more than that. For some reason I didn't check to see if it'd work on an external monitor until now. It is usable.. Which is good since my 3 year old laptop that has a broken hinge is getting annoying to use...
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Try German! Now with one less genitive."
lol. I took German in Middle School, because French and Latin seemed too basic and German imo seemed exotic... To put it mildly, I understand why that was the best response 😅
 
  • Haha
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread