Official Post Your Random Thoughts (189 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Why am I still awake? Damn it. I hate adulting sometimes. It really, really bites the big one....





This is late AF because I'm late AF to checking this thread, BUT, I really love your purple and black aesthetic that's currently being rocked - beautiful, and my favorite color combination.
Thank you! You're so kind.
:pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Whoever's playing Taemin's ACE right now....you're my hero~

 
  • Like
Reactions: winwinlucas

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I've actually taken quite a few electives in college so there's really not many other electives I'm allowed to take, unfortunately. I mean I did take an intro to psychology class before and I enjoyed it, but I took it a long time ago. lol
However, I am going to attend a new school next month so I think I might be able to take another psychology course just to get the feel of things. ^^ Fortunately, the school I'm going to is all online and the classes are way shorter than average. So, if I don't like it then I guess I change my major again. lol
That sounds really cool! Good luck. I hope it works out for you. :)
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That sounds really cool! Good luck. I hope it works out for you. :)
Completely off-topic from anything, but, your signature is adorable (and literally me any time I'm around those tiny baby shoes or baby socks omg)
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Suzy

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Watching the world burn elsewhere.
And I have to say, it's entertaining as Hell.
This is what happens when you abandon without watchmen trading post positions.
This is what happens when you're riding a sinking ship.
This is what happens when nobody cares.
And this, this ladies and gentlemen, is what they claim to be superior in all aspects as I watch it burn, sinking to the horizon.
Bon voyage.
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Just an FIY, no one is allowed to bash pineapple pizza as long as I'm a mod.
:pepesmug:
Okay fine but I know the higher ups people in here, so I'm reporting you for double abuse- first of ME and second of the noble PIZZA. Two minutes as moderator and you are DRUNK with power. This is NOT right. :pepelook:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I swear I want to change my aesthetic everyday.
:welp:
...I need to change mine already :welp:

I think now that @lexusuwu is a mod, it's a sure sign of two things. 1) Apocalypse and 2) this disgusting pineapple pizza thing will never be silenced now that the biggest propagandist has power. I'm leaving KPS for sure now. Maybe the whole ass internet. :pandamad:
:zoomeyes:

Just an FIY, no one is allowed to bash pineapple pizza as long as I'm a mod.
:pepesmug:
Orly because

PINEAPPLE PIZZA IS NASTY.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I should update my signature and DP..................yeah.

GOD I'M HUNGRY! 20 minutes, go go go, lunch break!
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wait, they removed that option? LOL.
Guess too many were jumping off the burning cruise liner for their liking.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Wicked and lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
so I get up early, have a quick and stressful morning, and finally go to the bus station... only to find out the bus drivers decided not to work today and no bus will come.. I call a taxi, nothing. I call friends, they don't respond... so I just called in sick and I'm staying at home today lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread