Official Post Your Random Thoughts (397 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
ah yes... if a good looking person does something decent, it's straight up magical and if they do something bad, we must hurry and defend them... what worth is there even in a "love" like that......? it'll disappear and be forgotten so quickly and easily...... can we stop and try to look beneath the surface, see what truly matters..? :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel like crappy tonight, like crappy tonight or today whatever lol
What is the point of myself paying all this rent, when I have a shitty shower (not long enough and its too small)
and everything is falling apart. Hell I'd still have a bad kitchen, if the old water heater didn't let itself go sigh.

The things I put up with to have a roof under my head ffs.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel so paranoid and depressed and miserable all at once.
I can't sleep due to noise in my head and outside and stupid neighbours moving around.

I just feel like life has it an all time low for me. In my early 30's and I have nothing to show for it, besides heartbreak, misery and being in mental hospital a number of times. : /

I feel like its only going to get worse from here on in....
 
  • Sad
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My shower worked well for once and I could bathe properly, it's a gosh darn miracle. Thank you JESUS! <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
omg Pewds, you're annoying me a little.............. I see nothing wrong with The Last of Us 2 so far..?? if you're just gonna talk about how crappy the game is, just stop playing it........ I hate when he does this, it really ruins things >_>
 
  • Angry
Reactions: dark_tranquility

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I had a nice day today. It was fun hehehe <3 and I feel blessed to have the friends I do have in my life :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
"Let's put gore and violence into k-pop fancams that a younger audience is viewing to ruin their mental health because we're edgy"

A youtube comment i just read. Is this real?? Does this actually happen...I've been a kpop fan for 9 years and never seen a fancam like that.. Is this exclusive to twitter fancams or...I don't watch fancams on twitter so I wouldn't know.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I just found out one of my favorite classical guitarists is Croatian. I always thought she was Spanish.

Yes, I thought one of my favorite CLASSICAL guitarists was Spanish. I seriously made that racial stereotype. I am freaking horrible. I don't know, she just looks Spanish and her name sounds Spanish, okay?! I'M SORRY ><

...I'm just going to hide now :nekosweat:
lool bestie........ what's her name? because I'm Croatian xD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am so tired. but happy tired. Thanks to help in recovering from my low moods <3 Thanks @vogue bestie <3
You are one in a million. Love you like a sister <3 xoxo <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread