Official Post Your Random Thoughts (213 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I shouldn't dwell on things so much.
I will never accept myself, if I thinking on the past.

It's so hard, when society conditions you to act and feel a certain way...
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
When you singing along to old songs at 5am...
These two Inparticular...




Gonna be long day... Now I have a feeling for rhythm nation... And time after time..... Janet and cyndi here I come.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i can't believe i just watched her talk for 45 minutes in a language which i don't understand in the slightest only to find out that the whole interview had subtitles available... i want to say it was a waste of time but it is said that the time you enjoy wasting was not wasted at all so i guess this is what i'll go with no matter what other more productive things i could have done in that time
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread