Official Post Your Random Thoughts (97 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i can't be the only one who dislikes december :yolk:

i mean, i like december because it's the only month i get to rest in a year but ion like how it's the last month of a year.
you're definitely not the only one, i feel like i talk about it way too much on this forum lately but i hate december with everything in me :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: milk and Drew_B
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I thought every badge was 100 posts so I got excited about requesting two badges together once I hit 200... but I actually need to make 100 more :sadcat:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yeah you’re a procrastinator but are you me, who finished an entire semester of work in 4 hours, bet not
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oatmeal cookie halo top I will die for you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread