Official Post Your Random Thoughts (534 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I think I have a 'mmmh' problem, shouldnt have watched it again on the big TV... My eyes have been pleasured and assaulted at the same...
It's like Criminal all over again.. :sj_weary:

Need to start a petition to ban silvery toned hair (and coloured silvery mixes)
Yall can't make me a visual Stan I refute you SM you're satan, you're the worst for this. =_=..
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That annoying moment when you write a card request, go to bed, wake up, and come back, only to realize you never hit Post. :wimwim:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In my defense, I was distracted by my roommate tryna get our cat to kill a bug for her bc she's scared of creepy crawlies. lol But I was still pissed when I saw my card request just sitting there WAITING to be posted!
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
When you wear black but everyone notices your body is still thicc... TT
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
It's snowing but I have to get groceries.. =_=
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
When I look at Joseph Gordon Levitt...
I feel like we should be married in a different universe or timeline...looool

First delusion thought of the year.. Woo go me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
just had a dream where we had cards for literally everyone that was mentioned on this forum even once, all the non-kpop artists and even kdrama characters and so on and i gave up all 72 cards that i have, even the whole loona set for this one certain card... i'm not saying i wouldn't do it if this card ever existed but the first thing i did today in the morning was check if i have 72 cards... or 1 :irenecrazy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Lasagna is just a spaghetti flavored cake :sj_weary:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Tickita

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Also, when you do a handstand, you're technically holding the whole world in your hands :wonugl:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
... Hmmm...LUCY is honestly so amazing...
:junweary:
I love instruments too much I think.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread