- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I LIKE IT THOUGHI have a good voice but terrible accent![]()
I LIKE IT THOUGHI have a good voice but terrible accent![]()
A compliment I was not expecting, but am none the less happy to get!You have the best voice with @maruberry
Loved your voice maruA compliment I was not expecting, but am none the less happy to get!
It's the weekend so no work which means my voice and my energy aren't overused
you're too energetic at this time of night![]()
I... noYou have the best voice with @maruberry
wow only something for one user
Yes especially when you talk in GermanI... no
If you would post yours I'd have no idea what to expect lol. Will you sound like Taeyong? Or Sana? It could be anything.
Idk which American accent I was expecting but I was still surprised lol.
lmaoooooo my russian accent comes through too much thenYes especially when you talk in German![]()
But I like it anywayslmaoooooo my russian accent comes through too much then
Awww thank you!!!!Thanks
And I love your laugh![]()
no one would like itBut I like it anyways![]()
I do thoughno one would like italways to uncomfortable when I am on call at work
I do though![]()
No i'm Abeamus not no oneno one would like italways to uncomfortable when I am on call at work
knew this was comingNo i'm Abeamus not no one![]()
You don’t have to. I won’t share mine eitherdon’t have taste then I guess
anyway aint sharing my voice