Potato tells you her opinion of you... (2 Viewers)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
One of my most treasured friends :pandalove:

I've told you before but I Iove talking to you, especially with more serious topics. I don't feel restrained in any way to tell you how I feel about certain stuff and I don't feel like I have to watch what I say. You're also hilarious and make amazing aesthetics. The one you have now, the golden/sandal one, is absolutely gorgeous and I've been meaning to make a similar one but could never find the right pics to make it work :yolk:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Tell me sweetie. :jenniesmug:
I hardly see you on discord anymore. We miss you Drew :(

You're a kind soul and have excellent taste in anime. I wonder if it's too late to join your harem :jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mirella and Pilot

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I've come to be judged. :wonugl:
I've always wanted to tell say that you make really interesting threads ^^ You voice your thoughts really openly which something I admire as well and you seem like a really cool person to be friends with <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've always wanted to tell say that you make really interesting threads ^^ You voice your thoughts really openly which something I admire as well and you seem like a really cool person to be friends with <3
Aww thank you! :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm curious :sanapray:
You're hard working, dedicated and kind. The events that you and your team organises are so interesting and you deserve your title as events lead.
You're also a fellow 'The Untamed' lover :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: umpheri and Suzy

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't know how to address you anymore.. Read? Dimash? Yeonha?? :pandarolleyes:

You're friendly, polite and strong. You're a pleasure to talk to and I find myself relating to you a lot of the time. All in all, you're a really good friend and I feel like you would be a good listener too. ^^
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Umpah umpah :sanapray:
I can't believe I missed my husband out :yolk:

I don't even know how we became so close in only a span of only few days. It's all thanks to owo who brought us together xd. You're very sweet, funny and a wonderful husband. I can't stress how lucky I was in meeting you. Love you xx :nekolove:
 
Joined
5 November 2019
Messages
715
Reactions Received
3,052
Location
Finland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I can't believe I missed my husband out :yolk:

I don't even know how we became so close in only a span of only few days. It's all thanks to owo who brought us together xd. You're very sweet, funny and a wonderful husband. I can't stress how lucky I was in meeting you. Love you xx :nekolove:
:pepecry2: :pepecry1: I love you too :nekolove: :pepelgbt:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I have been doing good, love, what about youuu? ^^
I've been doing good too <3 My exams have finally finished so I can relax a bit more and be more active on KS :sanapray:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Alright. Let's go.
I enjoy reading your threads as you talk about little mishaps in your daily life with a few semi-clickbait titles xd. You're jovial, smart and seem caring as well.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
@Izz :nekolove:

You're kind-hearted, mature and have a beautiful soul. You're always thinking for others and you're just an overall really sweet person. You're also talented as hell.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
One of my most treasured friends :pandalove:

I've told you before but I Iove talking to you, especially with more serious topics. I don't feel restrained in any way to tell you how I feel about certain stuff and I don't feel like I have to watch what I say. You're also hilarious and make amazing aesthetics. The one you have now, the golden/sandal one, is absolutely gorgeous and I've been meaning to make a similar one but could never find the right pics to make it work :yolk:
You're the sweetest. Jus cured my illness 💕

You're definitely someone I'm close to as well. Also, I've been meaning to go for a December aesthetic, so I would love helping you with your aesthetics, though yours are amazing!
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
@Izz :nekolove:

You're kind-hearted, mature and have a beautiful soul. You're always thinking for others and you're just an overall really sweet person. You're also talented as hell.
Omg thank you hun, ily :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato
Joined
2 September 2019
Messages
420
Reactions Received
1,144
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I hardly see you on discord anymore. We miss you Drew :(

You're a kind soul and have excellent taste in anime. I wonder if it's too late to join your harem :jenniesmug:
I miss you all as well. I'm still trying to look what's going on from time to time there. Hopefully I'll return soon.

It's never late. The door is always open. :jenniesmug:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I miss you all as well. I'm still trying to look what's going on from time to time there. Hopefully I'll return soon.

It's never late. The door is always open. :jenniesmug:
@mirella @Mangoey I think I've been accepted :jenniesmug:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread