Appreciation Prep for 7th anniversary. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Wiz*one must have hash tags!!

Considering its a gg I don't stan(n barely knew when they were fully active, not counting when they were considering resigning when they were then in the news a lot-but individually indistinguishable to me then, at least if u don't count I maybe knew chaeyeon then or later but not rlly as a member of izone; only as a JYPE trainee or sister of chael/contestant in kpopstar[retroactively] it's a wonder I even recognize 9 members out of 12 now, I don't even recognize ⅔ of UAU!!!!(if I randomly saw 2 or 3 UAU members tat i dont know!!!(eunbi, yena, chaeyeon, hitomi, sakura, jo yuri, chaewon, yujin & wonyoung) if minju, nako n hyewon popped up as soloists/idols/actress in sthg I knew I might be able to recognize 'em then/later/earlier(retroactively).

Edit: actually I'd hv to guess which is yujin, chaewon n Jo yuri(idt it's a photo as much as a merged/collage of different timed taken photos, lighting seems artificial/different)
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread