Photo Pretty Yujin from SBS Gayo Daejeon Summer 2025 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
and with the heels she's almost the height of TXT's Yeojun and NCT Doyoung
....
She's actually 1 of 2 or 3 tallest in IVE, alongside only Wonyoung I think(not sure abt Liz tho, IVE overall r quite short except WY n YH.)

The extra pix explains why I did not recognize MC Yujin in her pale blue gown/dress as I only watched the clips of IVE's performances of REBEL HEART & ATTITUDE multiple times via youtube clips.(pls no more bg members in threads featuring yujin in future I'd u can rmbr/follow this instruction LOL.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
She's actually 1 of 2 or 3 tallest in IVE, alongside only Wonyoung I think(not sure abt Liz tho, IVE overall r quite short except WY n YH.)

The extra pix explains why I did not recognize MC Yujin in her pale blue gown/dress as I only watched the clips of IVE's performances of REBEL HEART & ATTITUDE multiple times via youtube clips.(pls no more bg members in threads featuring yujin in future I'd u can rmbr/follow this instruction LOL.
she is certainly one of the taller kpop idols around

of course I merely featured the boys for comparison purposes...we all know boys have cooties!!!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
she is certainly one of the taller kpop idols around

of course I merely featured the boys for comparison purposes...we all know boys have cooties!!!
Not cooties AFAIK but they detract from Yujin's(or any other gg idol) allure in this thread (n any future threads u may make, but as in my not commenting further on yr nude/username change hangups-this is last ill comment re ur gg idol threads contaminated by bg idols LOL 😆🤣😂)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
She's actually 1 of 2 or 3 tallest in IVE, alongside only Wonyoung I think(not sure abt Liz tho, IVE overall r quite short except WY n YH.)

The extra pix explains why I did not recognize MC Yujin in her pale blue gown/dress as I only watched the clips of IVE's performances of REBEL HEART & ATTITUDE multiple times via youtube clips.(pls no more bg members in threads featuring yujin in future I'd u can rmbr/follow this instruction LOL.
no one in IVE is short :catglare:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
no one in IVE is short :catglare:
Gaeul would find it hard to dispute she is short!(tho she is a giantess in my heart ❤, well the sentiment is sound/true tho the wording is funky!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
just short in relation to the other members, but not short for an female idol!!
Tat's such a low bar tho(pun realised after the fact but it fits! LOL)
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Tat's such a low bar tho(pun realised after the fact but it fits! LOL)
:hmmm: I went to Kprofiles to look up the height of every idol mentioned iny our sig and compared them to Gaeul.. she is taller than most of them!!

Gaeul: 164 cm (5’5″)
Winter 163 cm (5’4″)
Rose 168.7 cm (5’6”)
Irene 158 cm (5’2″)
YooaA 159.2 cm (5’2″)
Leeseo 165 cm (5’5″)
Yuqi 163 cm (5’4″)
Mia 163 cm (5’4″)
Jessica? 162 cm (5 ft 3¾ in)
Seoloa 164.6 cm (5’5″)
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:hmmm: I went to Kprofiles to look up the height of every idol mentioned iny our sig and compared them to Gaeul.. she is taller than most of them!!

Gaeul: 164 cm (5’5″)
Winter 163 cm (5’4″)
Rose 168.7 cm (5’6”)
Irene 158 cm (5’2″)
YooaA 159.2 cm (5’2″)
Leeseo 165 cm (5’5″)
Yuqi 163 cm (5’4″)
Mia 163 cm (5’4″)
Jessica? 162 cm (5 ft 3¾ in)
Seoloa 164.6 cm (5’5″)
Gaeul's height isn't a reason she's not in my sig(who consists of all the idols who r my bias in their group/former group-except Mia, who is closest to a bias in Everglow-but not quite, still for historical reasons I put her in my sig[no new stan grp/bias after IVE] I nvr thought of Rosé as being tall, tho Seola in comparison to other Cosmic Girl members seem tall-ig it's all a matter of POV!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread