- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,320
- Reactions Received
- 55,069
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 283,890
and with the heels she's almost the height of TXT's Yeojun and NCT DoyoungStunning Yujin!
She's actually 1 of 2 or 3 tallest in IVE, alongside only Wonyoung I think(not sure abt Liz tho, IVE overall r quite short except WY n YH.)and with the heels she's almost the height of TXT's Yeojun and NCT Doyoung
....
she is certainly one of the taller kpop idols aroundShe's actually 1 of 2 or 3 tallest in IVE, alongside only Wonyoung I think(not sure abt Liz tho, IVE overall r quite short except WY n YH.)
The extra pix explains why I did not recognize MC Yujin in her pale blue gown/dress as I only watched the clips of IVE's performances of REBEL HEART & ATTITUDE multiple times via youtube clips.(pls no more bg members in threads featuring yujin in future I'd u can rmbr/follow this instruction LOL.
Not cooties AFAIK but they detract from Yujin's(or any other gg idol) allure in this thread (n any future threads u may make, but as in my not commenting further on yr nude/username change hangups-this is last ill comment re ur gg idol threads contaminated by bg idols LOL 😆🤣😂)she is certainly one of the taller kpop idols around
of course I merely featured the boys for comparison purposes...we all know boys have cooties!!!
no one in IVE is shortShe's actually 1 of 2 or 3 tallest in IVE, alongside only Wonyoung I think(not sure abt Liz tho, IVE overall r quite short except WY n YH.)
The extra pix explains why I did not recognize MC Yujin in her pale blue gown/dress as I only watched the clips of IVE's performances of REBEL HEART & ATTITUDE multiple times via youtube clips.(pls no more bg members in threads featuring yujin in future I'd u can rmbr/follow this instruction LOL.
Gaeul would find it hard to dispute she is short!(tho she is a giantess in my heart ❤, well the sentiment is sound/true tho the wording is funky!)no one in IVE is short![]()
just short in relation to the other members, but not short for an female idol!!Gaeul would find it hard to dispute she is short!(tho she is a giantess in my heart ❤, well the sentiment is sound/true tho the wording is funky!)
Tat's such a low bar tho(pun realised after the fact but it fits! LOL)just short in relation to the other members, but not short for an female idol!!
Tat's such a low bar tho(pun realised after the fact but it fits! LOL)
Gaeul's height isn't a reason she's not in my sig(who consists of all the idols who r my bias in their group/former group-except Mia, who is closest to a bias in Everglow-but not quite, still for historical reasons I put her in my sig[no new stan grp/bias after IVE] I nvr thought of Rosé as being tall, tho Seola in comparison to other Cosmic Girl members seem tall-ig it's all a matter of POV!I went to Kprofiles to look up the height of every idol mentioned iny our sig and compared them to Gaeul.. she is taller than most of them!!
Gaeul: 164 cm (5’5″)
Winter 163 cm (5’4″)
Rose 168.7 cm (5’6”)
Irene 158 cm (5’2″)
YooaA 159.2 cm (5’2″)
Leeseo 165 cm (5’5″)
Yuqi 163 cm (5’4″)
Mia 163 cm (5’4″)
Jessica? 162 cm (5 ft 3¾ in)
Seoloa 164.6 cm (5’5″)