- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
PRISTIN's Im Nayoung Signs With New Agency
[Article Begin]
Former PRISTIN Member Nayoung Signs With New Agency
Nayoung, formerly a member of I.O.I and PRISTIN, has signed with a new agency.
On August 22, Sublime Artist Agency announced that Nayoung had signed an exclusive contract with them. They stated, “We recognize the potential of Im Nayoung and will do our best so that she can shine in whatever field she chooses.”
Reports mention that Nayoung will be active in a variety of fields, including acting and choreography production.
Nayoung left her former agency, Pledis Entertainment, after PRISTIN disbanded earlier this year. Sublime Artist Agency currently houses actress Kim Hee Jung and T-ara’s Hyomin, among others.
[Article End]
Source: Soompi
Emanresu Comment:
Ohhhhh..... I'm so glad Nayoung has found a new home. I don't know how many threads I've made to the effect of "If Nayoung doesn't continue in entertainment I'm gonna quit". Lol. She is my 3rd favorite idol behind only Tzuyu and Yoona.
It sounds like she will be transitioning to a career as an actress and perhaps work as a choreographer. So this seems to indicate she will probably no longer be pursuing a career as a a kpop idol. And to be honest, that saddens me, as I love her as an idol. I wish she could have found a group or something to be in.
But, I am happy if she is happy and just want her to pursue whatever fulfills her.
What keeps my spirits high is the prospect of seeing her in kdramas! That's my other Korean love. So I can't wait to see where that goes! She's so pretty and I think she'd be wonderful in dramas! My dream is for her to become a lead!!!!! AHHHHHHH!
And maybe she'll become a famous choreographer for future idol groups!
I love her and am glad she's found her next thing in life! Support her Nayoung Stans!
[Article Begin]
Former PRISTIN Member Nayoung Signs With New Agency
Nayoung, formerly a member of I.O.I and PRISTIN, has signed with a new agency.
On August 22, Sublime Artist Agency announced that Nayoung had signed an exclusive contract with them. They stated, “We recognize the potential of Im Nayoung and will do our best so that she can shine in whatever field she chooses.”
Reports mention that Nayoung will be active in a variety of fields, including acting and choreography production.
Nayoung left her former agency, Pledis Entertainment, after PRISTIN disbanded earlier this year. Sublime Artist Agency currently houses actress Kim Hee Jung and T-ara’s Hyomin, among others.
[Article End]
Source: Soompi
Emanresu Comment:
Ohhhhh..... I'm so glad Nayoung has found a new home. I don't know how many threads I've made to the effect of "If Nayoung doesn't continue in entertainment I'm gonna quit". Lol. She is my 3rd favorite idol behind only Tzuyu and Yoona.
It sounds like she will be transitioning to a career as an actress and perhaps work as a choreographer. So this seems to indicate she will probably no longer be pursuing a career as a a kpop idol. And to be honest, that saddens me, as I love her as an idol. I wish she could have found a group or something to be in.
But, I am happy if she is happy and just want her to pursue whatever fulfills her.
What keeps my spirits high is the prospect of seeing her in kdramas! That's my other Korean love. So I can't wait to see where that goes! She's so pretty and I think she'd be wonderful in dramas! My dream is for her to become a lead!!!!! AHHHHHHH!
And maybe she'll become a famous choreographer for future idol groups!
I love her and am glad she's found her next thing in life! Support her Nayoung Stans!