Produce X 101 has a contestant that’s a flat-earther (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
That’s hot
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Personally, if not for the UNIQ members, this will be the only other reason I'm watching the show.
As asianjunkie user IATFB states,
17939


Honestly, I'm dying to see what his views are, and why. I don't recall any other idol saying that they were a flat earth believer either. I'm sure many other viewers are going to tune in solely for the purpose of Hyeonsu. This may attract a great deal of attention, and considering the fact that he has been training for 8 years and 3 months, he is bound to have some skill up his sleeve.
 
Last edited:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, could be interesting and funny as long as people aren't too cruel to him about it.
I saw some concerns in the comment section, as his beliefs may be used as an argument to prove superiority in fan wars.
As the comment stated it, "At least XXXX isn't a flat-earther."
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would say no one would admit to being a flat earther but then they ain't to bright so they probably would.

Hopefully he just looks it up for shits and giggles
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread