Appreciation Pulls from my cake versions (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
They finally arrived and i did get one of each member woot goo music plaza..

Photocards i did really well. 4 members out of 5 albums is terrific.
1 Irene
1 Wendy
1 Joy
2 Yeri
1672332813328.png

some nut is trying to sell Irene for 145$
1672332899820.png
1672332963828.png

1672332736755.png


LOL this person has issues :)

1672333048253.png
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,269
Reactions Received
17,152
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,296
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
cute!!!!
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
wendy pc looking very cute
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

butter

.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,003
Reactions Received
800
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,452
Fandom
Harunator
Gender
Female
I love that Yeri photocard, would kill for it.

I didn't buy the cake versions, they were all out of stock. But in the photobook version I bought I got this Yeri



I tend to pull Yeri a lot :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I love that Yeri photocard, would kill for it.

I didn't buy the cake versions, they were all out of stock. But in the photobook version I bought I got this Yeri



I tend to pull Yeri a lot :pikahappy:
Yeri is looking great this cb!!

I have not opened my photo or digi versions yet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread