Teaser 퍼플키스(PURPLE K!SS) Debut Trailer : WH0 CARES? - 유키(Yuki) (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male



RBW have unveiled the first rapper for their new girl group, PURPLE K!SS. What do you think of her? Personally, I thought her rapper was just ok but her charisma and star power were really good! I also really liked this teaser visually and concept-wise just like the others.


​

 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh, from the pre-debut stuff I thought she was the main dancer
They all seem so talented tbh, I have high expectations
She could be their main dancer, it's just that she's rapping in this teaser. We'll have to wait and see what the other teasers are like, they all seem to be focusing on vocals/rap right now.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I typically don't like the rapper role in kpop groups as a general rule (lol).
I didn't think much of anything about this trailer, but I'm still excited.
I thought she had nice visuals and I liked the beat of the song, according to @perhapz she might be the main dancer and the teasers seem to be more focused on showing off the music and the members' vocals so that might be why hers wasn't as impressive as the others...
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I thought she had nice visuals and I liked the beat of the song, according to @perhapz she might be the main dancer and the teasers seem to be more focused on showing off the music and the members' vocals so that might be why hers wasn't as impressive as the others...
It's cool!
And man, I'm a sucker for dancers so she'll probably snag me anyway xD
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am really anticipating
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I really didn’t know about this group until recently but so far I like what I’m hearing. RBW seems to still be focused on vocal and performance still but they seem to have a more mainstream vibe then Mamamoo when they debuted.
I know, I’m really enjoying the vocals so far!
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread