- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I think this is one of the b-sides?This looks really cool and interesting, it kinda sounds like more of a boy group song as opposed to a girl crush time of sound. It was pretty long for a teaser too and gave you a pretty good idea of what her voice actually sounds like. I'll have to keep an eye out for the rest of these teasers!
Yeah, I was think b-side too but even then it is kind of a long part for just one member to be singing.I think this is one of the b-sides?
I doubt that they'd release such a big part of the song
at first I thought it was a cover.
Could also just be written for pre-release
IKR? She managed to pull off that whole angsty concept without seeming to cringy or try hard, that takes skill!I haven’t payed much attention to purple kiss when they were still 365 practice but dayum![]()
I did but kinda forgot with all these debutsI haven’t payed much attention to purple kiss when they were still 365 practice but dayum![]()
companies are just pumping out debut after debut rnI did but kinda forgot with all these debuts
yea and I thought 2019 was crazycompanies are just pumping out debut after debut rn