Teaser Purple Kiss - Ireh: Can't Stop Dreamin' (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This looks really cool and interesting, it kinda sounds like more of a boy group song as opposed to a girl crush time of sound. It was pretty long for a teaser too and gave you a pretty good idea of what her voice actually sounds like. I'll have to keep an eye out for the rest of these teasers!
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
This looks really cool and interesting, it kinda sounds like more of a boy group song as opposed to a girl crush time of sound. It was pretty long for a teaser too and gave you a pretty good idea of what her voice actually sounds like. I'll have to keep an eye out for the rest of these teasers!
I think this is one of the b-sides?
I doubt that they'd release such a big part of the song
at first I thought it was a cover.
Could also just be written for pre-release
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think this is one of the b-sides?
I doubt that they'd release such a big part of the song
at first I thought it was a cover.
Could also just be written for pre-release
Yeah, I was think b-side too but even then it is kind of a long part for just one member to be singing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Belgizen

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I haven’t payed much attention to purple kiss when they were still 365 practice but dayum :zoomeyes:
IKR? She managed to pull off that whole angsty concept without seeming to cringy or try hard, that takes skill!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread