- Joined
- 9 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,705
- Reactions Received
- 10,400
- Location
- Your heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Ship
Goddess behaviorWait what's this?!
![]()
Taeyeon did an OST for a drama staring IU.Goddess behavior
It's taeyeons song for hotel de luna ost
Makes it even better imoTaeyeon did an OST for a drama staring IU.
What a world![]()
I mean, Taeyeon makes everything betterMakes it even better imo
![]()
ostWait what's this?!
![]()
You know who's also thirsty for another album?ost
![]()
on a Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boys and girls....
Is Korea thirsty for a new album?
I would say yes.
![]()
for reference #2 had 575k ul in the last day.
and Four seasons is still top 50 melon.
Taeyeon's really out here outdoing just about every Non-bts group this yearost
![]()
on a Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boys and girls....
Is Korea thirsty for a new album?
I would say yes.
![]()
for reference #2 had 575k ul in the last day.
and Four seasons is still top 50 melon.
Yessroof hit number 1
8 am (btw most folks who do get a roof hit do so at 8 am)
![]()
if she can get to ~ 610 k by 1pm kst she will enter number 1 on melon daily.
#2, looks to be a lock for number 1 daily.
![]()
I think it caught most fans off guard.Yess
Everyone and their mom's know Taeyeon never disappoints
![]()