Quick Question for Ikonics (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
avatar92.jpg

Why is this the icon of every Ikonic pissed off that BI is gone?
I've seen it just about everywhere: Twitter, Tumblr, Netizen sites
I don't get it :dubuthink:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yes. What is the symbolism? inquiring minds want to know.
iKON's logo usually has a red background, I think by removing the actual group name from the logo they are trying to say that there is no iKON without B.I
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
iKON's logo usually has a red background, I think by removing the actual group name from the logo they are trying to say that there is no iKON without B.I
Guess I never paid attention to the ikon logo. It looks the middle of the Japanese flag to me.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
our color is red and people have been using it to say to support all 7. It has been used since Hanbin was kicked out of the company. My tl is still full of it though we are getting more positive and have been talking about some unseen concert pics that weren’t shared before for some odd reason
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread