R.I.P Badges (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Nobody cares about badges anymore.

They all about that card life.

RIP kpopsource badges 2017-2020
i don't think that is true entirely
cards are only visible on profile page
badges are visible in your posts in the mini profile
still more cool to collect in a way than something that is not directly visible when browsing the forum
:mgblush: :jenniesmug::wimwim:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Speaking of trades you still got that Yuna card?
Are there any groups that you like that aren't in your badges? I ask this because I had a G(Idle) card and didn't see a badge in your badge place... I ask this because if I get any of GG cards that you stan the group I'll trade them even if I don't like the cards you have...

Its not that I don't like the card system its just I'm not that invested in it/them... A lot of the groups I like don't have cards yet, so... Although the Forest Gump random chocolate thing that comes with the randomness of the cards is a plus.
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Nobody cares about badges anymore.

They all about that card life.

RIP kpopsource badges 2017-2020
I love my badges... and as a side benefit the card game will qualify you for more badges over time :)

my deal is i do not pick a bunch of member badges.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Mr_Boogie I actually picked up 10 badges over the last couple of days :lisalaugh:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t have any yet :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread