Information Ranking different groups eras Pt.2 (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Second group I’m doing: Loona :sanapray:
(tbh none of their eras are the “worst” I’ll just rank them imo)
Ranking
1. Why Not
2.Hi High
3. Butterfly/PTT (I can’t choose T^T
4. So what (Not bad, just the others are better)
@Orbit :jenniesmug:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi High as 2 seems good
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Chaeee

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The only reason why it’s number two is because Why not’s m/v I think is more visually appealing. And maybe bc of Haseul’s non existent lines but anywho
that’s understandable
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread