Information Ranking different groups eras Pt.3 (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Third part of this series
I put up a poll yesterday asking which group should I do next, and yall voted one each for ITZY/aespa, TXT and Everglow
So today I will do two; ITZY/ae and Everglow. (I’ll do TXT tomorrow :sanapray: )
Best👑
1. Wannabe (one word: YES)
2. Black Mamba (ik people hated this but I think that it’s a really strong debut)
3. DALLA DALLA (another good debut)
Good but questionable
4. Not shy (styling is questionable but the song is so catchy)
5. In the Morning (I like this but I don’t think it’s their best)
Worst
6. forever (the only reason why it’s not at the bottom is bc of the vocals)
7. Next level ;)
8. Icy 🥶
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
icy last is so deserved.
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
i respectfully disagree. no offense to forevers but i am not into everglow at all, so a lot of their songs would be low on my personal list (they're not all bad, just a lot of them don't resonate with me)

1. wannabe
2. black mamba
3. dalla dalla
4. next level
5. icy
6. not shy
7. mafia in the morning
8. forever
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
i respectfully disagree. no offense to forevers but i am not into everglow at all, so a lot of their songs would be low on my personal list (they're not all bad, just a lot of them don't resonate with me)

1. wannabe
2. black mamba
3. dalla dalla
4. next level
5. icy
6. not shy
7. mafia in the morning
8. forever
It’s ok if you’re not into EG; as a Forever, I don’t take offence ;) Interesting ranking
 
  • Like
Reactions: MYs_daileee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread