Ranking Top 5 new KPS emojis (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:jisoosmh: can be used with anything, imagine it at the end of every pickup line, followed by a :jenniesmug:



The surviving OGs are there for a reason :maheart::sanapray::sj_weary:
But :jenniesmug: isn't playing around :jenniesmug:
Only way that would make sense to me is if you are trying to play clueless and innocent with :jisoosmh:, while fully knowing what you are doing :jenniesmug:

- Yes the OGs are stable now, you can't go without them. RIP some of them though I lost two llamas I used quite often :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Only way that would make sense to me is if you are trying to play clueless and innocent with :jisoosmh:, while fully knowing what you are doing :jenniesmug:

- Yes the OGs are stable now, you can't go without them. RIP some of them though I lost two llamas I used quite often :yolk:
Isn't that the best approach? Gives you a way out if things go sideways.
If it doesn't go well, oh I totally didn't mean it that way :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
And if it goes well, :jenniesmug::jenniesmug:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Isn't that the best approach? Gives you a way out if things go sideways.
If it doesn't go well, oh I totally didn't mean it that way :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
And if it goes well, :jenniesmug::jenniesmug:
Lmao, my flirting technique isn't professional like that, you really have thought out every outcome huh :sanathink:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lmao, my flirting technique isn't professional like that, you really have thought out every outcome huh :sanathink:
Indeed :jenniesmug:
Totally didn't make it up on the spot to refuse admitting you're smoother than me :nekosweat:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
only these two emojis matter: :jisoosmh::sippinthetea:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's okay let it all out :sakUwu:
Good to know my OP was inspiring, it's not like I do it often :jenniesmug:

Your usage of :jenniesmug: isn't quite what I had in mind but now that I read it, it's definitely getting used :jisoosmh:
And another thread omg, 100 is getting close :nakypog:
Sure, it's fine ass thread :nekolove: (let's go with that one, it can't be mistaken as sarcasm at least)

Huh what you mean by :jenniesmug:, it's not suggestive inside thing for you? :O
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
5.:taemsip:

4.:hayshook:

3.:jenniesmug:

2.:jisoosmh:

1.:susPepe:

My various moods whenever i'm online :llama_laugh:
So many good tea emojis this time around :pikadab:

maybe in the future.
so far I have been mostly using these two
You should, they need your love too :umjicry:
And these pika and neko ones are amazing :pikalove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Sure, it's fine ass thread :nekolove: (let's go with that one, it can't be mistaken as sarcasm at least)

Huh what you mean by :jenniesmug:, it's not suggestive inside thing for you? :O
:jenniesmug: is definitely suggestive af now, I just hadn't thought of that but you enlightened me :nakypog:
I only used it in a more me being happy coz someone else is sad/triggered because of me context lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:jenniesmug: is definitely suggestive af now, I just hadn't thought of that but you enlightened me :nakypog:
I only used it in a more me being happy coz someone else is sad/triggered because of me context lol.
Oh lol, I was thinking you were going to say you only saw it in suggestive and sexual context :jisoosmh:

I see, you prefer more subtle stuff for that :jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh lol, I was thinking you were going to say you only saw it in suggestive and sexual context :jisoosmh:

I see, you prefer more subtle stuff for that :jenniesmug:
You went into the sexuality context first :jenniesmug:
But now I see it too :jisoosmh:

And not always lol, gotta be flexible with those options :jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread