COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set (3 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
. can't even look at your IG so i'll just skip that post..... and you have the NERVE to be on twitter??? i hate this....

Reactions Received
KS Coins
do i post in this thread too much

DUDE YOU RUIN MY DAY, EVERY SINGLE DAY... I did not know someone could be AS ANNOYING as you! Congratulations!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm going to have to wait another week to see you aren't I???? FUCK. well not really but still.... I'm not patient and I don't like waiting. Also your team should stop forcing you to bounce around like that to locations that don't even matter. You're going there.... FOR WHAT?????

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Literally about to pass out but still not brave enough to raise my calories lol I have literally no idea how I’m functioning rn

Reactions Received
KS Coins
every time I log on twitter I end up debating with someone... like fuck just unfollow me man

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
I've been slacking at college so much. I didn't do the assignment for today... it was an excel exercise and it was tough. I tried to do it but I just got irritated and gave up. I hate myself for this. The worst is that I lied to my mom that I did it. It's no one's fault, if I had put in more effort I would have done something more even if it wasn't everything. Sigh. It's just the first semester, I hope I'm not too late

Reactions Received
KS Coins
they didn't have any more SMALL sizes of the peppermints so I had to settle for the BIG box. now I have a bunch of peppermints for NO REASON AT ALL. I didn't even know people around me loved peppermints so much, that they bought almost every single peppermint package. look I understand it's christmas season but are yall really that obsessed with making CANDYCANES??? why? for what? why do you need to make so many candy canes? what else would they be used for? am i really ranting about peppermints right now? yes!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
my spine ow my spine ow my spine ow my spine ow my spine ow my spine owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
when people get annoyed over something so fkin tiny...............
people can't state their fkin normal opinions anymore without someone instantly coming at you?

sure state your own opinion against someone elses, be my guest
but when it is obvious you just annoyed and being spiteful just because you dislike the facts
someone else said or whatever........... that's just sad

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I feel you on bad skin issues and struggles in life, me = 24/7 :lisalaugh: :ilovebread:
But I'm going to turn that around next year
at least i'm not alone :pepeheart:
I'm not going to say lets hope for a better year in january bc I said that last year and well..... :umjicry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ all i want for Christmas is a calf reduction ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread