18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set (3 Viewers)

Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I fucking hate people. I'm sick of the individuals that live in this country who get to be ignorant about the world and their violent views are supposed to just be... overlooked? what the fuck. How is any of this okay? and why are we acting like this is just a small thing to move on from.
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
when you carry your whole team and they don't give you any honors at the end... I should have let yall ungrateful mfs die in the game :kijoongstare: I hate playing with randoms
 
Joined
14 February 2021
Messages
1,715
Reactions Received
2,962
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think my apartment manager is hitting on me. He says I don't need to pay when ever I break something but the other people are saying he charges so much. Low-key kinda scared.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I am over this bullshit. Completely fucking done with it
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just want to shout fuck you to certain people
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread