18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set (4 Viewers)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm an only child and my parents and grandparents are going to want a grandchildren one day... I just feel so sad for them, honestly. It will be a great shame for them when one day everyone finds out that I like girls. They are so unfortunate to have me. They deserved better.
 
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not me unless I make a dumb emo-rant after SM makes any sort of nct announcement so here it is.

So out of the blue, only 2 weeks away, esem announces NCT Dream is having an album comeback on the 29. First of all wtf?

127 gets a full grand parade leading up to their comeback a month in advance, but Dreams comeback announcement is released like a side-note along with unclear news that apparently they're turning into Nct U, and the graduation system is officially null. Oh and now Mark is coming back apparently.


Currently filling out my Cirque du Soleil application. For a second I was actually thinking sm would go through with the graduation system after after they held prom and everything for Mark.

Anyway this is pointless bitching I guess at least Dream members won't be jobless but they're never get the same treatment as 127, ever.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
209
Reactions Received
716
Location
piloting through the galaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
feels good finally cutting off people who really don't care about anyone but themselves and those that worship their insecure selves. i'm a horrible person too, but i can own up when i'm wrong. these people don't and i really couldn't care less if they're talking bad about me now. i want nothing to do with them and anyone else from that place.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel like my folks just neglect me on purpose like I was the failure of the family.

Pretty much am if you think about I've done next to nothing over the last 10 years besides been institutionalised.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’m starting to get really annoyed. I’ve worked on my homework for 5 hours straight today to double it down and I did, which I was really happy about. Then the teachers started waking up and tripled it. So instead of only 2 science tests, I now have another American History test and Lanuage Arts test with 2 Science tests. That’s only tests, I have 8 IXLS in math, another Lanuage Arts thing, and 1 page of questions in Science :lisalaugh:

MSjxjjxjiqkmamwq. I can’t sleep either because I have to finish my homework and none of the answers are online and nobody wants to send them because it takes so long to complete :haylul:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Mum isn't getting the help she needs I don't think.
Otherwise why do so much recklessness,

I worry about her but at the same time. I have to put me first.
No one else in the family seems to acknowledge her and that bugs me.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Kind of getting used to the fact, my family never really rings me.
Better for me then, I don't have to deal with their opinions about me.
It's always what's best for them. When can It ever be about what I want.

Like never, because I have to agree with everything they tell me ugh
 
  • Like
Reactions: xdreamsandflames
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
yo i think i might win the contest for having the worst dad ever :kijoongstare: hate hate hate hate hate
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
There's a reason I don't like to talk to people

people always say, "it's okay if you don't want. to talk about what's going on in your life, just know I'm here for you" and that's nice and all

but then they get really mad when i don't talk to them about every single little thing going on in my life
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I put so much pressure on myself and for what...
I am still invisible to people either way.

Always the last one to be noticed in anything sigh
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
when i check something, you don't need to recheck it 5 seconds after. i know for sure that the milk carton was unopened. i told you that 2 seconds ago, and then you go and check it again, and then make a huge deal out of me telling you again to not worry about it, the milk carton was freaking closed. then you pin this on me "oh but you have a tendency to open things twice" i do not because the last time i did that i was 7. i constantly have to drink more than my share because you're the one that opens things many times.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I honestly am starting to question why my parents even had me to begin with.
Not talking to me for weeks or months at a time and always showing a fake interest in anything I do.

I don't even believe I have parents at this point in time its gotten that bad.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I want to get off the internet for a bit, completely :umjicry: and I can’t talk to anyone about why, I know I can’t
But I will suffer through becuase I am a good team member and a chiss role model :(
 
  • Wow
Reactions: jasque

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Frickin' over my miserable existence called a life.
So sick of nothing going my way all the time and losing friends
and my mental health seems even worse now too.

I don't even know why I bother getting up each day, when its always the same depressing day for me.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Smh i don't like to sound mean but sometimes it's too difficult to avoid doing it :facepalm:

I can't be patient with people that don't even try to focus, I think I'll just expect it all to crumble.

That makes it easier.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread