18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
literally can’t be anywhere
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I miss t_d already :(((((( I deserve better
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Ya know it really would be nice to not be constantly vilified and spit on everywhere online... but that’s asking too much isn’t it
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wish some people in my class weren't so nutty. They really should have a limit, on who they let study there.
It's so cringe seeing someone lose the plot and think its normal. Not to mention being really weird and offensive.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Ugh Gfriend, ugh. Randomly I saw this photo from summer rain era

1594854328423.png


And my tears started rushing. Then watched a MGT performance from 2015 and.... I actually cried like a baby and couldn't hold my tears. They used to make me SO happy, even if my days were trash. Now.... I can't accept what they have became. I can't. Satan telling me boycott all their music.... sigh... You didn't need to do such a drastic change that you can't even pull off.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Ha-how you like that?

You gon' like that, that that that, that, that that that, that
How you like that? (bara bing, bara boom, boom, boom)
How you like that, that that that, that, that that that, that

Now, look at you, now look at me (uh)
Look at you, now look at me (uh)
Look at you, now look at me

Look at you, now look at me (uh)
Look at you, now look at me

Look at you, now look at me (uh)
Look at you, now look at me

Look at you, now look at me (uh)
Look at you, now look at me

And so on
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Definitely feel like depression is setting again. When my life is full of nothing good, it's hard to not feel miserable.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: jasque

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Don't start shit with someone and waste their time because you decided to be an illiterate dumbass
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Apparently disrespecting deadlines is a great thing these days.

Thank god I'm not a boss.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel like no one in my family cares about me.
I feel so alone. :(

Oh well, I still have to live my life. No matter if they don't want to be a part of it.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm tired.

I want to do something but something inside of me keeps preventing me...

So how can I be sure if I even want to do something?

My unconscious is too picky, I wish it was less indecisive and just went direct to the point.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I realized there isn't that much ranting and venting in this thread.

I'll dedicate my life to change that :susPepe:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Oh so waiting and seeing how it goes isn't that bad.

So that's how it is, I see...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread