- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,129
- Reactions Received
- 12,479
- Location
- 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
nothing suspicious hereSomething suspicious is afoot
nothing suspicious hereSomething suspicious is afoot
I HAVE FULL STATS IN EVERYTHINGyou are really pretty and “graceful” ig, but -100/10
yeah 🤷♀️It was supposed to be "hate" no?
Why do none of y’all understand the concept of go big or go home6/10
You know perfectly well you creepwhat bad things![]()
I'll go home.Why do none of y’all understand the concept of go big or go home![]()
I don't get it.I can now add ‘teacher’ to my resume
One dayI don't get it.
It's okay, no one gets my jokes either.One dayI shall find someone who thinks I’m funny
Yes you are patheticIt's okay, no one gets my jokes either.
That's why nobody understands me.
Because my life is a joke.