- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Do y'all like 'em? Kinda proud of the sig, even though it's not that complicated!
Intellectual!Kai sig - 10/10
Woozy dp - 10/10
There are enough GG stans on this site! I can't let y'all take this site over completely!10/10 on everything 👍👍
You should highkey do a girl group next time..![]()
I'm NOT going for an aesthetic! I'm going for an I really like these pictures thing!0/10 on aesthetic smh
ewwwwwI'm NOT going for an aesthetic! I'm going for an I really like these pictures thing!
At least I don't change my sig and DP every 5 minutes... Like half the time I have trouble recognizing you cuz I mostly remember peeps by their sig and/or DP!ewwwww
that's a you problem sweetieAt least I don't change my sig and DP every 5 minutes... Like half the time I have trouble recognizing you cuz I mostly remember peeps by their sig and/or DP!
FINE, I just won't leave any wild strawberries for you in that case! Only my babies and grandbabies will get them!that's a you problem sweetie
now let me enjoy my super awesome vacation in peace smh
I hate strawberries anywaysFINE, I just won't leave any wild strawberries for you in that case! Only my babies and grandbabies will get them!
Snakeu, no pancakes for you either!I hate strawberries anyways![]()
pancakes are freaking disgusting waffles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snakeu, no pancakes for you either!![]()
*I lowkey agree...*pancakes are freaking disgusting waffles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
noooooooooooooooooooooooo*I lowkey agree...*
I'm making waffles tomarrow and muffins the day after that and cake the day after THAT and then I will make cinnamon rolls and you will get NONE of all of those things!
if you apologize for being so rude I will consider giving you some aswell!noooooooooooooooooooooooo![]()
My dearest mother in law, I am so very sorry for rudely snapping at you. Your signature is just as gorgeous as your dp, and there's a certain color scheme and sexiness tying the two together. I could have never randomly put two things I loved that fit so well just like you did. You have such a talent and I guess I couldn't see past that initial clash of colors, but there's so much hidden beauty. From the bottom of my heart, I am so so sorry.if you apologize for being so rude I will consider giving you some aswell!
Thank you dearest daughter in law, apology accepted!My dearest mother in law, I am so very sorry for rudely snapping at you. Your signature is just as gorgeous as your dp, and there's a certain color scheme and sexiness tying the two together. I could have never randomly put two things I loved that fit so well just like you did. You have such a talent and I guess I couldn't see past that initial clash of colors, but there's so much hidden beauty. From the bottom of my heart, I am so so sorry.
Thank you dearest daughter in law, apology accepted!
waffles tomarrow it is!