Rate this playlist made from ten of my randomly shuffled songs (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
based how many of these songs you would listen to/know at all

I outed myself as a NCTzen even more this time huh

1. Pacemaker by Stray Kids
2. Close by AB6IX
3. Save Me by BTS
4. Good Girl by Hyuna
5. Kick Back by WayV
6. Countdown 321 by NCT DREAM
7. Sequence by IZ*ONE
8. Shame by Kim Wooseok
9. Buck by WOODZ
10. From Home by NCT U
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
based how many of these songs you would listen to/know at all

I outed myself as a NCTzen even more this time huh

1. Pacemaker by Stray Kids
2. Close by AB6IX
3. Save Me by BTS
4. Good Girl by Hyuna
5. Kick Back by WayV
6. Countdown 321 by NCT DREAM
7. Sequence by IZ*ONE
8. Shame by Kim Wooseok
9. Buck by WOODZ
10. From Home by NCT U
I know 3, 4, 5, and 10.

As for listening to the songs, I'd listen to 4, 5, and 10.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I only like Pacemaker and Save me :nekosweat:
I’ve heard Kick Back by WayV and Close by Ab6Ix and the rest I don’t think I’ve listened to..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread