Raven's Top 100 K-pop Songs Of 2018 (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ay you liked Milions :pepecheer:
OMG i totally forgot Salty existed, i'm not really a fan of the song but i love Kanto
I see Astro, Bigflo and Laboum :pepehug2:
Infinite, Block B and Highlight :maheart:
Also how'd you like No Air?
:pepecheer::pepehug2:

I didn't care for no air. I liked Right Here tho just not as much as Giddy Up​
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread